The ECoMMFiT Seminar series meets twice a month to discuss about the broad spectrum of research in fluids
carried out inside and outside the group. It is a great opportunity for our community (students, postdocs
and faculty members) and for visitors to gather and share research thoughts in an informal context.
Unless indicated otherwise the seminars will be hold on Fridays from 10 to 11 AM in Lab. Room 111
of Department of Mechanical Engineering.
If you are willing to participate, we would be glad to have you give a seminar and meet our community. Please feel free to contact us by email.
NOTE: Seminar announcement is done via email. If you would like to be added to our distribution list then please send a request to Lluis Vazquez.
- March 31, 2017, CFD Simulation of the Effect of Coalescence Behavior of Liquid on Bubble Column Hydrodynamics, Mojtaba Goraki Fard, ECoMMFiT - URV
- March 17, 2017, Sensitivity of Vortex-Induced Vibrations to localized perturbations in the wake, Dr. Francisco Huera, LIFE - URV
- March 3, 2017, Particle dispersion on a circular shear layer, Dr. Jordi Pallarès, ECoMMFiT - URV.
- February 3, 2017, On the route to turbulence, Dr. Sebastian Altmeyer, IST, Institute of Science and Technology, Austria
- November 11, 2016, Simulación Numérica Multidinámica, Dr. Gabriel Usera, IMFIA/Facultad de Ingeniería, Universidad de la República, Uruguay
- October 28, 2016, Hydrodynamic Modeling of Granular Materials, Ms. Lídia Almazán, Friedrich-Alexander Universität, Erlangen-Nürnberg
- October 14, 2016, Clustering of long flexible fibers in two-dimensional flow fields for different Stokes numbers, Dr. Manuel Martínez, ECoMMFiT - URV
- September 30, 2016, Drag reduction and wake control using optimised base cavities, Dr. Jose Ignacio Jimenez. Universidad de Jaén
- September 16, 2016, Review of Boundary Conditions and Investigation Towards the Development of a Growth Model: a Lattice Boltzmann Method Approach, Mr. Albert Puig, ECoMMFiT - URV